Category Archives: Victoria Hearts Credits

British decision Your spouse that is non-EU and

British decision Your spouse that is non-EU and

British choice to invoke Article 50 regarding the TEU: extra information

If you are hitched or in a subscribed partnership by having an EU citizen (in this instance, a resident through the 28 EU member states + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.) that is living, working, learning or trying to find a task in a EU country different from the only they show up from, EU rules ensure it is simpler for you to become listed on them here. The details with this web web page is applicable and to kids and grandchildren joining their EU family ?abroad.

You haven't lived together in another EU country before, only national rules will apply to your situation if you want to join your EU spouse or registered partner in their country of origin and.

You move to another EU country, your host country must recognise your residence rights if you are in a same-sex marriage and.